Mandy Brannan

PAPER [PYPR]

Monday, September 2, 2013

paste paper revisited





Having moved into my own flat I now have my 'making table' in my kitchen enabling me to make and do at any spare or organised time.


Seemingly unable to get some washing soda to process papermaking fibres because of memory failer when shopping (that annoying occurrence when in a supermarket and being distracted by items unnecessary - a fiendish plot by marketing). I really wanted to do something creative so I thought I would revisit paste paper ... a medium that can often be rather frustrating because I want to push it away from the usual and very often end-up annoyed and thinking that I have lost my creativity!

Any way.... it took a few flops but starting to get back in the right mind set...

No comments:

Post a Comment